The Pyrolytic Oven’s touchscreen controller provides user-friendly operation with menu-driven programming, which allows completely automatic operation. System monitoring diagnostics provides alerts to operators when maintenance is required. Pre-programmed language options include English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic. The clean, matte-black design fits the physical footprint and exhaust connection point of older Pyro-Clean models.
Maximum oven temperature is 900°F (482°C) and cleaning temperatures range from 800° to 900°F to burn off organic contaminants, leaving behind only carbonized residue, which can be easily removed.
- Low operating costs always users to save both time and money.
- User-friendly touchscreen technology and enhanced ATS software.
- Eliminates the need to hand clean equipment
- Destroys even trace residues of organic contaminants, leaving lab equipment ultra clean for critical testing.
- Reduces or eliminates the costs of hazardous waste material disposal, the dangers of glass breakage, and the overall mess associated with manual equipment cleaning.
- Pre-programmed language options include English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic.
- Developed utilizing more than 50 years of process heating and materials testing industry experience.
- Built-in system monitoring diagnostics to alert operators when maintenance is required.
- Fits physical footprint and exhaust connection point of previous, obsolete pyrolytic oven models.