- Versatile with various steel wheeled roller segments available
- Optional heated head for reducing mixture sticking to roller during compaction
- Optional vibrating roller option to simulate on-site vibratory rollers
- Compaction head option: of 15 7/12 6 x 10 2″(400/320 x 260mm) and 15 7/12 x 12″ 400/305 x 305mm) slabs
- Slab depth from 1 6 to 3 9 inch (40 to 100 mm)
- Slabs can be used as wheel-tracking specimens, and cored to make indirect tensile test specimens or cut into beams for 4-Point Bending Test
- Roller Compactor molds will fit Cox/Cooper Wheel Trackers so that compacted slabs can be wheel-tracked without de-molding
- Maximum compaction load of 30kN (6750lbf) which is equivalent to largest on-site static rollers
- Speed can be controlled by user
- HMI for operator selection of number of passes
- Solid machine frame on height adjustable feet with enclosed transparent guarding with fully compliant safety interlock
* Other mold sizes available, please inquire.
Installation Verification and on-site Training are available for the Steel Roller Compactor, please inquire.
Accessories, roller heads and molds are not included and should be ordered separately.