This easy-to-operate load frame allows you to easily choose your test and its parameters in the Test Setup Wizard for automated operation of the testing process and results.
At the completion of each test, the HM-5125A will display test results on its display screen per current ASTM or AASHTO specifications. This function eliminates the need for operators to download or transfer data to a computer for calculating or displaying test results. This also allows operators the ability to quickly evaluate whether a specimen mix design is within desired specifications.
If reports or test data needs to be printed or shared, data results can be transferred to a computer via an ethernet connection with a networked computer or via a USB thumb drive.
The HM-5125A‘s heavy-duty design and precise stepper-motor control provide a stable platform for years of reliable service. From educational institutions and consulting firms to high-volume commercial labs and construction projects, the HM-5125A Load Frame can perform these applications with ease.
The HM-5125A is built around Humboldt‘s integral, data logger with touch-screen control, which allows the load frame to be used as standalone devices capable of full test control and data logging. Operators can see all the data in several formats at the machine during the testing procedure.
Touch-Screen Controller Provides:
- Multi-channel data acquisition
- Hi-res, 7″, waterproof, touch-screen provides total control and real-time graphical display of tests
- Machine/Test control and data acquisition via touch-screen
- Calibration of channels to load cell and transducer
- Real-time graphical chart and numerical display of tests via touch-screen display
- Effective sampling rate of 50 readings per second
- Stores up to 1000 tests with 3000 points per test
- 2 USB ports. One in front for data transfer and the rear port is for powering a wireless access point.