The HCM-5070 provides an easy-to-use automated testing work flow— just choose the test standard you wish to run from the menu and the controller will quickly guide you through the setup. Choose the “Fast Testing” option and your compression frame will run tests as fast as you can load your cylinders, cubes or blocks while sequentially numbering each test automatically. Just click on the start button.
The HCM-5070 controller features a robust, reliable and cool-running 1hp pump, which works together with the controller for full operational control.
The HCM-5070’s high-resolution, 7-inch, color, touchscreen provides accurate, precision frame operation, setup and calibration. Test setup is simple, just choose the ASTM standard you wish to use and the controller will quickly walk you through the setup procedure. Calibration is also easy with the HCM-5080, allowing you to use from 1 to 10 points to calibrate the machine in any increment you choose. It also provides an accurate motor-control knob, which let’s you dial in precise loads for calibration.
The controller provides two channel inputs for load, which allows for the control of two separate compression frames when using the HCM-HP4014 selector valve accessory. The HCM-5070 also provides two additional channel inputs for displacement, which provides an easy solution for determining Poisson’s ration and Young’s modulus testing.
The HCM-5070 also provides data acquisition capabilities of up to 1000 tests with 3000 points per test. This information can be exported via the front USB port and a flash drive.
- Provide two channel inputs for load, which allows for the control of two separate compression frames
- Provides two additional channel inputs for displacement, which allows performing extensometer and compressometer testing
- 7″, high-resolution color touch-screen display with live readout, graphical and tabular display
- Easy test setup, just choose the standard you wish to test for and the controller will walk you through the complete setup
- Rapid approach, initial load and testing load are automated during test cycles
- Automatic control of test parameters
- Provides data acquisition of one reading per second
- Integral storage within the controller of up to 1000 tests and 3000 points per test
- Simple, Fast and accurate machine calibration with accurate, motor-control knob
- Displays in Imperial or metric numbers
- Pre-programmed to run the following tests: ASTM C39, ASTM C78, ASTM C293, ASTM C469, ASTM C496, ASTM C1019, ASTM C109/C109M, BS EN 12390-3
There are no reviews yet.