This Pressure Aging Vessel uses a touch-screen controller with a front panel user interface for complete control and monitoring of all test processes. The system has an operating pressure range of 2.1 ±0.1mPa and temperature range of 80°—115°C, with a resolution of 0.1°C.
This easy-to-use system completes a test in three simple steps: Set the temperature and pressure, Insert specimens, Press the start button. A USB port located on the front of the unit allows the user to easily store test data and upgrade software when necessary.
- Fastest model on the market to reach target test temperature and maintaining it throughout the test.
- A platinum RTD device ensures accurate temperature resolution and uniformity.
- A pressure relief valve and high-temperature thermal shut-down are included as standard safety features.
- Thermo Regulation: Proportional control with integral and derivative function
- External CE certification of the pressure vessel.
- Spiral wound gasket rather than an O-ring
- High temperature & pressure
- No perishing
- Longer lasting
- Includes touch-screen controller with front panel user interface with easy-to-use step-through operation
- Bench top unit with integral vessel/oven design and top opening door
The Pressure Aging Vessel includes a set of ten specimen pans, a precision, anodized aluminum sample holder with a lifting handle, and a specimen handling tool. Additional pans can be ordered as necessary. Compressed air with a pressure of at least 350psi (2.4MPa) and a regulator is required and must be user-provided.
There are no reviews yet.