Controls include: a digital, readout pressure meter, a pressure supply gauge, a master pressure regulator, a vacuum supply gauge, a master vacuum regulator, de-aired water tank controls, tap and de-aired water supply outlets and pressure and vacuum outlets.
FlexPanels can manually measure volume change or permeability in a triaxial test sample without the use of a volume change apparatus, a distinct benefit when compared to air/water bladder systems.
For more information and details about Humboldt’s single-machine solutions for triaxial and permeability testing.
- Bias pressure regulator allows simultaneous control of confining
- back pressures, while maintaining a constant differential
- Longer Burette and 0.02ml graduation give more accurate results, better productivity, and faster turnaround
- Uses no-volume-change Swagelock valves
- Bridge feature delivers simultaneous control of base and top pressures by adjusting one pressure regulator simplifying testing
- Quick-connect hookups for fast and reliable set up.
- Master control panel houses digital pressure readout for the controlling pressure, inlet vacuum regulator & gauge, inlet pressure regulators & gauge, de-aired water tank controls, tap & de-aired water supply outlets, and pressure & vacuum outlets
- Comply with ASTM D5084; BS 1377 Part 6 1990.