Humboldt’s NEXT data acquisition software, in conjunction with compatible Humboldt testing equipment, provides a complete solution for the acquisition, recording and presentation of test data.
The Marshall-specific Module provides these added features to the NEXT software.
- Marshall-specific setup, which guides you through the process and includes selecting data collection parameters that best fit the Marshall test
- Input specific project information for each test, such as project name, client information, etc
- All Marshall-specific initial, intermediate, and final parameters required by ASTM and BS standards are dynamically calculated for you, based on your input of specimen information, such as size, weight, etc
- Tabulated test data, graphs and all Marshall-specific calculations are provided in real time, allowing you to monitor tests in process
- Generate Marshall-specific reports that include all graphs and data presented in a project