48 lasers capture the full 3D profile
The transversal and longitudinal profiles are combined in one 3D profile and high precision sensors combined with digital data acquisition are processing highest possible result quality.
Each laser mounted provides a longitudinal profile and contributes with one point to the transverse profile. From each texture laser mounted there is a double output, from which both the roughness profile (IRI) and the texture profile (MPD) are obtained.
- Meets requirements of an ASTM E950 Class 1 profiling device
- The equipment is able to measure pavement profiles at all traffic speeds
- Under normal configurations maximum speeds can exceed 150 Km/h
- Utilizes new digital Greenwood Engineering data collection system
- Automatic stop & go filter
- Customizable configurations for best solution for each customer
- GPS and texture sensors for collection of more information of the road
- The system can operate on any dry pavement surface