- Surface-treated mechanical components for testing in construction site conditions
- Unique, ergonomic triangular catch handle. The triangular design offers improved ease of use of the falling weight and prevents rolling during transport. The handle is manufactured from a single piece without any welded joints prone to fracture. We offer a life-long guarantee for this feature!
- Loading plate as standard with intelligent adapter spigot to changeover the ZFG to the dynamic CBR (California Bearing Ratio) test
- Integrated calibration reminder and unique self-test for checking the function of the device
- As standard, powerful GPS receiver with co-ordinate depiction in the UTM format and! Gauss-Krueger
- Backlit graphic display with curve display
- Integrated quality thermal printer for print-outs directly on the construction site
- First Falling Weight Deflectometer with SD memory card
- Internal memory for approx. 10,000 measurements, at the same time the data measured are saved automatically on the SD card
- Entry of additional information about the test via text entry on the device
- Preloading impacts can be switched off if required
- Audible signal to confirm valid measurement impacts
- Integrated plausibility check
Made in Germany – all ZFG devices are manufactured entirely by the highly qualified employees in our ISO-certified production facility in Stendal (Germany). We procure components and accessories from first-class suppliers, predominantly in Germany.