The Real time A//D enables the system to stack 7500 times per trace, giving a total of 24 bits data width, and improving the signal to noise ratio of late arrivals. the system has been designed for environmental studies and brownfield site investigations.
- Depth of Peat.
- Depth to bedrock.
- Shallow cavity detection.
Data is transferred via wireless network or Bluetooth (please specify on order) to a Windows OS device. Goespatial positions can be integrated through the recording device. The intuitive and user interface means data acquisition is simple and quick.
- Frequency: 100MHz central frequency.
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 150kHz
- T/R switch: with variable attenuation.
- Output Voltage: 50 V
- Digitisation: Real time ADC.
- Stacking: Real time stacking of 7500 traces, giving a total of 24 bits data width.
- Trace Interval: Continuous sampling, 11 scans per second.
- Record Length: fixed 400ns, 256 points. Option with 800ns and 512 points available.
- Power: Internal rechargeable LiIon, 6Ah giving >10 hours operation without recharge. Can also run on external 12V supply.
- Laptop/Tablet requirements:
- Windows 7,8 or 10.
- WiFi or Bluetooth connectivity
- Input for GPS via USB or RS232 com port